Club Penguin Forums

To log in click, "Log In" If you haven't registered click, "Register"!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Club Penguin Forums

To log in click, "Log In" If you haven't registered click, "Register"!

Club Penguin Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat/Chill/Discuss/& More!

4 posters

Underwater Adventure is a Play (NOT A PARTY)

rdonaldson70
    rdonaldson70
    Penguin
    Penguin

Underwater Adventure is a Play (NOT A PARTY) Empty Underwater Adventure is a Play (NOT A PARTY)

Post  rdonaldson70 Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:46 am

This makes me sad Crying or Very sad
    I was looking foward to what it would be like at an underwater adventure party, it probably would have been NOTHING like the Water Party in 2007 and 2008.

Here is proof that I know it is a play.

*Taken From Official Club Penguin Community Blog*

We've also heard that some of you were wondering if the Underwater Adventure was going to be another party like the Festival of Flight, but it's actually going to be a brand new Stage play! It'll start on August 21 - just in time for you to trade your flight-gear into fish-tails.

After discovering that the Underwater Adventure party was a play, I really don’t find it interesting. What are your thoughts about the Underwater Adventure being a play and not a party? Neutral
    Swiminn6
    Swiminn6
    Snowball Penguin
    Snowball Penguin

Underwater Adventure is a Play (NOT A PARTY) Empty Re: Underwater Adventure is a Play (NOT A PARTY)

Post  Swiminn6 Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:57 pm

I know Crying or Very sad I thought it was going to be this amazing party! Now that I know its going to be a play, it's prolly going to be bad! Oh well what can we do.
    Masterpengi
    Masterpengi
    Snowball Penguin
    Snowball Penguin

Underwater Adventure is a Play (NOT A PARTY) Empty Re: Underwater Adventure is a Play (NOT A PARTY)

Post  Masterpengi Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:03 pm

Yea, I was hoping it would be a party Sad. Oh well, I am still looking forward to the Festivl of Flight Smile
    rdonaldson70
    rdonaldson70
    Penguin
    Penguin

Post  rdonaldson70 Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:00 pm

Swiminn6 wrote:I know Crying or Very sad I thought it was going to be this amazing party! Now that I know its going to be a play, it's prolly going to be bad! Oh well what can we do.

Yeah.
    This is why I dont really find the underwater thing interesting.

At least we still have the Festival of Flight! Very Happy
    Lizzydizzy24
    Lizzydizzy24
    Penguin
    Penguin

Post  Lizzydizzy24 Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:06 pm

I'm sad about it too. Sad I didn't get to go to the water party in 2007 and 2008. Because I didn't even know about Club Penguin then! Sad Sad But look at the bright side, The festival Of Flight is on it's way, and The Under Water Adventure IS a new play!! cheers
    Lizzydizzy24
    Lizzydizzy24
    Penguin
    Penguin

Post  Lizzydizzy24 Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:49 pm

Lizzydizzy24 wrote:I'm sad about it too. Sad I didn't get to go to the water party in 2007 and 2008. Because I didn't even know about Club Penguin then! Sad Sad But look at the bright side, The festival Of Flight is on it's way, and The Under Water Adventure IS a new play!! cheers
    The play is here! Yay! Y'all enjoy the costumes! cheers

~ Lizzy ~ Wink
    Swiminn6
    Swiminn6
    Snowball Penguin
    Snowball Penguin

Post  Swiminn6 Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:16 pm

lol!
    Masterpengi
    Masterpengi
    Snowball Penguin
    Snowball Penguin

Post  Masterpengi Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Lizzydizzy24 wrote:
    Lizzydizzy24 wrote:I'm sad about it too. Sad I didn't get to go to the water party in 2007 and 2008. Because I didn't even know about Club Penguin then! Sad Sad But look at the bright side, The festival Of Flight is on it's way, and The Under Water Adventure IS a new play!! cheers
    The play is here! Yay! Y'all enjoy the costumes! cheers

~ Lizzy ~ Wink

Yea! The costumes are really cool!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:49 am